Thursday, September 1, 2011

Halloween Petal Card using new PP stamps!!

Here is a cute Halloween Card I made using the brand new.......not even out yet to the public!! (soon though)......Halloween Stamp Set from Punkin' Patch Stamps !!  Aren't they just adorable!!??

I used the cute Petal shaped card/envelope from SVGCuts in the Chinese New Year SVG Kit and stamped the cute little images on each section.  I really was trying to use all the stamps and I think I succeeded!  I used watercolor pencils to shade and color the insides.  The white triangle pieces are inked with black on the edges.  On the inside there is plenty of room for a message and more stamps! There is so much more that can be done with this...twine...buttons...but I was just making a quick card.  Hope you like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment