Friday, October 11, 2013

Frankenstein's Spooky House~Gift Box

Hello!  Today, I am sharing with you my first 'official' DT project for My Scrap Chick.  


I turned the cute Country Village House Boxes into a spooky looking house and added files from the adorable Franken-tastic set to the outside.  


The creepy looking tree comes from Harvest Bears.


The house is actually a large gift box so it can be filled with some sweet goodies or even Halloween stickers or pencils, or find a cute pair of Halloween socks! 


 I made the box as big as possible to fit my mat, and it is about 9" tall.

I did a lot of inking with white and black and did some wood grain embossing on the fence and windows.  White highlights are added using a white gel pen. 


The spider hangs down from some black and white twine and of course, lots of foam pop dots add dimension!


Make sure to check out all the other amazing files from 

5 comments:

  1. Love this cute house box!! So cute! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. The details and layers are amazing !! Love , love , love everything !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great inaugural post!!! Oh so fun, and I love little Frankie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable project! Thanks for posting it!!!

    ReplyDelete