Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Trio Tag Card

Here is my second DT project I am sharing today from 
My Scrap Chick!  I used the Tri-fold Gift Tag from Cute As A Button Trio and turned it spooky!  All the cute paper add -ons come from the Franken-tastic set. 

This would make an adorable card to give to someone and then doubles as a great Halloween decoration.


 In my software program, I actually layered all the colored files and grouped them together and did a print and cut on the Cameo!  It turned out pretty good!  



  I cut doubles of everything and layered them and "popped" them out using foam dots. Lots of dimension!



 I added some white dots with the gel pen to give some cute highlights!  


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Kristin!! I need to play with my print and cut feature because yours looks fabulous!! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great project ,Kristin !! I love everything , and it came out perfect !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete